Slip & Fall Accident Attorneys
Fighting to Get You Compensation - Call (312) 702-1817 Today
If you have sustained an injury due to a slip and fall accident that occurred
on another's property, you may be able to hold the owner liable and
seek compensation. If the owner's negligent actions resulted in your
injury, you can file a premises liability claim. At Drake & Collopy,
P.C., we are well aware of the troubles you face after an accident, and
we want to help you obtain compensation to cover medical expenses, pain
and suffering, loss of wages, and more. Our Chicago injury lawyers are
here to help you move past this unfortunate incident.
Do not wait to begin pursuing justice!
Contact our firm to request your
Many factors determine the viability of a claim that a person or entity's
negligence caused the mishap.
Such claims may include:
- On whose property did the accident occur?
- Who was responsible for maintaining the property?
- Was the victim an invitee, a trespasser, or a licensee in the eyes of the law?
- Was the victim impaired in some way for which the property owner is blameless?
- Was the alleged hazardous condition that caused the fall open and obvious?
- Did the responsible party have notice of the alleged hazardous condition?
- If the accident occurred due to snow or ice, was the snow or ice a "natural
- If the accident occurred on stairs, what was their condition at the time?
Had they been built to code?
This is only a partial list of significant factors in determining who if
anyone is liable for the injuries in the slip-and-fall accident.
No Recovery, No Fee! Call Us Today.
We are compassionate with our clients and the circumstances with which
they are dealing. We know that hardships are stressful and worrisome,
but we aim to ease the process for you. Our goal is to allow you to focus
on your recovery while we handle the legal side of things. In addition,
because we operate on a
contingency fee basis , you owe us nothing unless you successfully recover compensation for your injuries.
Call our firm
today and we can set you up with a
free initial consultation
during which we can discuss your rights and options after a slip-and-fall accident.