Legal Concierge Services℠
Chicago Personal Injury Lawyers
At Drake & Collopy, P.C., if we agree to handle your case, you will
receive, at no additional fee, our one-of-a-kind Legal Concierge Services℠
which is tailored to your specific needs. This is the type of service
we offer because we truly care about our clients. Our Chicago personal
injury attorneys are dedicated to your best interests and your well-being.
for your free case review.
What are Legal Concierge Services℠?
Our firm is committed to providing you with the knowledge and experience
you need to help you navigate the maze of issues you must endure as a
result of your injuries. After an accident in which you sustain an injury,
it is easy to understand you feel forced to cope with a wide range of
challenges and decisions. When everything is coming at you at one time,
and you are unable to handle them alone, we stand by your side.
Some of the obstacles you face after an injury-causing accident include:
- The filing of accident and incident reports with law enforcement
- Gathering information from witnesses
- Obtaining evidence
- Receiving medical care
- Analyzing damage expenses on vehicles and property
- Filing a claim with the insurance company and dealing with any issues in coverage
- Seeking compensation for the cost of property damage and, if necessary,
a rental car
- Attending the hearings in traffic court
- Filing a claim with your health insurance and assuring you are covered
- Seeking disability for any time missed from work
- Dealing with any job status issues
- Retaining legal counsel to seek claims such as personal injury, workers'
compensation, and Social Security Disability, covering a medical expenses
or lost wages
- Handling all bills from medical providers – past and present
- Filing the correct paperwork should you become permanently disabled –
seeking SSDI or Medicare
If you suffered your injury while on the job, we can help you with the
- Correctly filling out and providing your employer with proper paperwork
- Assistance with obtaining disability payments
- Receiving compensation for past medical bills, as well as obtaining approval
for necessary medical procedures
- Seeking vocational rehabilitation if you are unable to return to your previous
At Drake & Collopy, P.C., we're there for you each step of the
way. We follow some core principles that allow us to offer our clients
not just a legal advocate, but someone who they can speak with and confide
in whenever they feel the need.
What We Do for You
We provide personal service when you need it. When you work with Drake & Collopy, P.C., you will have direct access
to your attorney, not assistants or paralegals. Unlike some firms that
take on a high case volume, you can reach our team personally, outside
of our normal business hours. If we are unable to answer your call, you
can be sure that we will return the inquiry in a prompt manner. Should
you be too hurt or unable to come into our office, we will come to you
at your home, or at the hospital.
We offer full-service legal services. Throughout every facet of your case, our attorneys will be by your side
to assist you. We aim to provide you with service that not only pertains
to your legal matters, but also to minimizing your stress during this
difficult time. Following an injury, you need to focus on recovering;
allow us to handle the legal side of things. We also provide referrals
to first-rate doctors or therapists for clients who do not have their
own or are unsatisfied with the medical care they are receiving. We coordinate
medical care as necessary and can refer you to other legal professionals
for legal claims that fall outside of our practice areas.
Choose Drake & Collopy, P.C. to stand by your side. Obtain your free
calling our firm